The Street/Water/Sewer department is comprised of 1 Supervisor and 4 workers.
The service operations of these combined departments are varied and extensive.
The following is a non-comprehensive list of services provided:
- Resurfacing & oil & chipping
- Snow plowing
- Street Sweeping
- Leaf Pick-up
- Reading water meters for monthly water bills
- Working on water lines:
- Update or install new lines; fixing water main breaks, etc.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Village water towers
- Water line locates
- Water Taps
- Maintenance of sewer lines
- Sewer Plant maintained by TAC, Inc. in conjunction with the Village
- Sewer line locates
- Sewer Taps
- Maintenance of Evergreen Cemetery
- Maintenance of the City Park, Elm St. Park, and Pine St. Nature Park
- Any other maintenance of Village Property as needed